Center approves CBI to investigate Sushant Singh case

In the case of the death of actor Sushant Singh Rajput, the Central Government on Wednesday told the Supreme Court that it has accepted the recommendation of the Bihar government to refer the matter to the CBI in a formal manner.

On the other hand, the court has asked the Bihar government, Sushant's father, and other parties to file a reply in three days on Riya Chakraborty's demand to transfer the case filed in Bihar to Maharashtra. Along with this, the court has asked the Maharashtra government to report the status report of the investigation so far in the Sushant case.

The court said that the truth should come out in this case. The court will hear the matter again next week. Actor Sushant Singh committed suicide on 14 June. The case is being investigated by Maharashtra Police but in the meantime, Sushant's father lodged an FIR in Patna accusing actress Riya Chakraborty of Sushant's death.

Riya has filed a petition in the Supreme Court seeking transfer of the case registered in Bihar to Maharashtra. On Wednesday, a bench of Justice Hrishikesh Rai gave the above orders while hearing Riya's plea. Court to be made a party to Maharashtra government's case application was accepted. Commenting during the hearing, the court said that the original question here is of jurisdiction. Who should investigate, who should investigate and which court cases Monitor.

This is an unfortunate case in which a talented artist has died under suspicious circumstances. High profile cinema is a matter of the world. Everyone has their views.