CBI investigation continues even after a year of Sushant's death

The CBI investigation into the death of Sushant Singh Rajput is still going on. However, the medical board of AIIMS in its report last year had declared this case as a case of suicide.

In this regard, Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) officials said on Monday that the matter is being looked into from all angles. It is noteworthy that on June 14 last year, Sushant's body was found hanging in his apartment in Bandra, Mumbai.

After Sushant's death, Mumbai Police was accused of not conducting a proper investigation, Sushant's father Vikas Singh had lodged an FIR in Patna in this case. On this Bihar Police for investigation sent his team to Mumbai. After a lot of spectacles and the matter reached the Supreme Court, the CBI took over the investigation of the case. 

Meanwhile, the AIIMS panel, headed by AIIMS forensic department head Sudhir Gupta, submitted a forensic report to the CBI, which ruled out any poisoning or strangulation of Sushant. After the AIIMS report came out, Sushant's father Vikas Singh, and his lawyer KK Singh said that the AIIMS report is disturbing. However, despite receiving the forensic report of AIIMS, the CBI had issued a statement saying that the investigation would continue.