PUBG Mobile is a battle royale game with several exciting features and modes in the game. There are millions of users in the game that are using cheats and breaks the rule of the game but those cheats ruining the moods of other players that are always playing fair gameplay.
PUBG Mobile has specially launched an Investigator squad in the game. Every player playing the game has a chance to become a member of this investigator squad and can work together with the security system of PUBG Mobile to ban cheaters in the game.
PUBG Mobile: How do Investigator Squad review cheat in the video?
- If a cheater is reported in the game then the security system records a suspicious player.
- A battle replay video is generated by the system from a suspicious player's point of view.
- The security system will distribute the video to multiples investigators available in the game.
- Investigators will analyze the video.
- If the majority confirms that the video contains a violation of the game then an official team of PUBG Mobile will review the video.
- If the review team confirms the violation then the player will be penalized and possible chances that the PUBG Mobile account will be banned permanently.
PUBG Mobile releases a BAN PAN report every week in which millions of accounts banned permanently that are involved in cheats in the game.