- Metro Theme
- Winter Festival Theme
- 2888 BP
- 100 AG
- Thorn Trooper Backpack (3d)
How to Download PUBG Mobile 1.1 update
Pubg Mobile new update features:
PUBG MOBILE X Metro
- Metro Royale Gameplay Lobby: This auxiliary system will escort you on your journey to the brand new game mode Metro Royale
Royale Pass Season 16 Metro Royale!
- Metro-Themed Interface & Rewards: Anna Outfit B, Metal Medley-DP28, Angry Chicken Helmet, Venomous Skull – UZI, Cyber Enforcer Set, Punk Rhino Backpack, Metal Medley SCARL, Night Terror Outfit.
- New Emotes: Get Hype, Happy Rules Dance, Night Terror
Enter Metro Royale
- The Black Market is the exclusive Metro Royale shop. Players can purchase supplies and new equipment here before starting a match. Players can also sell the supplies they bring out of Metro Royale for Metro Cash.
- The supplies available in the Black Market differ from those inClassic Mode and are divided into different quality levels. The Black Market also offers Metro Royale-exclusive weapons, mines, and other new items.
Throw Melee Weapons
New item: Spike Trap
- Spike Traps appears on the ground in the Classic Mode and can be used in the throwable items tab after being picked up. Place the traps on the ground to puncture vehicle tires that pass over them. The traps are for disabling the vehicle and won't damage the vehicle itself.
- Spike Traps are a one-time item. They can only puncture 1 vehicle's tires and can't be retrieved after being placed.
Quick Throw Feature
Once this has been enabled in the settings, players will be able to throw throwables quickly by swiping the screen.
- Added a feature to customize the control layout of vehicles. This can be used to change the layout of the vehicle operation screen.
- Decreased the lower limit of button transparency to 0%.