PUBG Mobile is a famous battle royale game and millions of users from worldwide are loving this game due to its high-quality graphics, features. But there are millions of users which are playing the game by using hacks to win the game and PUBG Mobile always keep an eye on the game players behaviour in the game very strictly. If any of the players in the game is using cheats than PUBG anti-cheating system will detect the cheat and punished by the system. If your PUBG Mobile account is banned and you want to know the possible reasons why this happened than read the below-given points.
- If a player is using any cheating tools in the game, then the PUBG mobile may be banned for 10 years or permanently.
- If a player is using any 3rd party application to login into the account than your PUBG Mobile account may be banned because it results in to change in the client's data.
- Don't use any unauthorized payment methods to buy Unknown Cash(UC).
- Don't use any unofficial game client to play the PUBG game.
- Don't try to change the grass models in the game as it may lead to your account suspension.
- Do not try to team up with players in the other team.
- Do not share your PUBG account details with any other players.
It is also advised that you have to download the PUBG Mobile from the Google Play Store, App Store or any other official sources available to download the game.