If you are a Gmail user and you are troubled by unnecessary emails then this article is for you. Today we are going to tell you some such simple steps in this article by which you can delete unnecessary emails automatically. Google gives you only 15GB of free storage space for all your accounts and if you want more space after your free storage space is full then you have to pay for it. Google users have to pay Rs 1100 annually for 100GB of storage space, which probably not every user wants to pay. You get daily many unnecessary mails on Gmail, in which maximum mails are of offers and if you want all these emails to be deleted automatically then you can follow the steps given below.
If your unwanted emails keep getting deleted automatically, then your Gmail storage space will not be full nor will you have to pay anything extra to purchase storage space. The services of Google about which we are going to tell you today will not delete your old emails, but new emails coming from those companies will be deleted.
Simple Steps to delete unwanted Emails automatically in your Gmail account
- First of all you have to log in to your Gmail account on a PC or Laptop.
- Tab on the "filter" icon given on the search bar or you can search filter options on the "Filters and blocked addresses" tab.
- Click the "From" option given on the top and then there you have to enter the email of the companies whose mails you want to delete automatically. For example, if you don't want email from services like Zomato, Quora, Facebook, you can simply enter their email id.
- After entering the email IDs, click on the 'Create filter' option and then select 'Delete it.
- After that all you have to do is click on 'Create filter' again and you are done.
|Join Telegram Channel||Join Whatsapp Group|