Apple has launched its latest budget model iPhone SE (2022) during its March 8 event. Earlier, the company had launched the iPhone SE (2020) in April 2020 and now the company has launched the device in this series by doing some upgrades. iPhone SE (222) offers 5G connectivity option and is powered by the A15 Bionic chip that was introduced last year by the company. iPhone SE (2022) will be available in Midnight, Starlight, and (PRODUCT) RED colors and users can pre-order this phone from March 18th.
iPhone SE (2022) Price in India
iPhone SE (2022) has been launched for the customers in 3 different storage variants and each variant has a different price. The price of iPhone SE 64GB model is Rs. 43,900, 128GB storage variant will cost Rs. 48,900 while the last variant 256GB is priced at Rs. is 58,900.
iPhone SE (2022) specifications
1) iOS 15
2) 4.7-inch Retina HD display with a 750x1,334 pixels
3) A15 Bionic chip
4) Single 12-megapixel camera sensor on the back with an f/1.8 wide-angle lens
5) 7-megapixel camera sensor at the front, along with an f/2.2 lens
6) 5G, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 5, Bluetooth v5, GPS/ A-GPS, NFC, and a Lightning port
7) Qi standard-based wireless charging support with 20W fast wired charging
|Join Telegram Channel||Join Whatsapp Group|