The famous battle royale game PUBG Mobile is the most played worldwide and every day millions of accounts are banned by PUBG Mobile just due to cheats and hacks in the game. Millions of users are playing fair gameplay but millions of gamers are using cheats to win the game. PUBG mobile using different ways to ban the cheaters in the game and publishing the anti-cheating report every week along with the reason for banned accounts.
This article is especially for the gamers if their account is banned for 10 years and they have not used any hacks or cheats in the game.
They can use the below-given steps to remove the ban on their PUBG Mobile account.
- Enter the game click on the file claim and Which will lead to a help page.
- Click on the ban records option and take a screenshot of the ban date with the time of your PUBG account.
- Click on the Jailbreak option and take the screenshot of the page.
- We have to go to the contact us page So You will have to click the jail break option repeatedly, which will help you to show the contact us button.
- Click on the contact us page and enter the details required like ban time and date. Players have to upload the screenshot taken for the ban date and time.
- In the problem description, you have to enter the description that you have not done any cheats and you are the oldest player in this game.
- Click on the "Submit your case" button.
After the PUBG account unbans request submission, PUBG will review your request and will get back to you. If you have not used any hacks in the game than your account may be reactivated.