PUBG Mobile has finally opened the registration for the All-Talent Championship Season 2. If you want to get the rewards available in PUBG Mobile then this is the best chance for you. The winning players will get some permanent rewards and some will be temporary. In this article, we will tell you how you can win PUBG Mobile All-Talent Championship Season 2 and how you will play it.
How to play PUBG Mobile All-Talent Championship Season 2:
- First you have to register for the championship.
- After that you have to make your crew or join any crew.
- There will be a total of 3 rounds in this championship in which the first round will be a weekly match, a second round will be a semi-final and the third round will be your final round.
- Whichever team ranks in the top 50 will enter the semi-finals. If any team wins in the first 2 weeks, it will enter the final and the team that completes the matches in the 3rd and 4th weeks will enter the semifinals.
- Final round matches will start from Saturday 5th week.
PUBG Mobile All-Talent Championship Season 2 Rewards:
Whichever team is declared winner in the final, will be given available rewards in the game, some of these rewards will be temporary and some will be permanent. Some of these rewards are given below
- Silver fragments
- Room Card
- Weapons and Skins
Important points to remember before participating in the PUBG Mobile All-Talent Championship Season 2:-
- You cannot execute in solo mode. Either you have to play in squad mode or duo mode.
- It is forbidden to use hacks or cheats in Championship. If a player is found suspended, PUBG Mobile can create an account for that player.
- Your tier should be Silver to play Weekly matches.
- There must be a golden tier for the players of the semi-final round.
- players must have a platinum tier to play in the final round.