PUBG Mobile has published its new anti-cheating report on August 1st, 2021 and according to this report total of 1,040,818 accounts have been permanently banned and now the owners of these banned accounts will never be able to access their accounts. The official team of PUBG Mobile has banned all these accounts after reviewing them because these accounts have been used for cheats and hacks in the game.
PUBG Mobile publishes anti-cheating reports every week on its social media accounts and to make the game free from cheating, the developers have launched a special anti-cheating squad. Any player of the game can become a member of this anti-cheating squad and if he feels that cheats or hacks are being used in the game, then he can report that particular player. After reviewing the video of the game, if the official team of PUBG Mobile feels that any kind of cheats or hacks has been used in the game, then action is taken against it and the player's account is permanently banned. PUBG Mobile has published this latest anti-cheating report between 23rd July and 29th July 2021.
Why these accounts were banned permanently
a) Modification of Character Model
b) Auto-Aim Hacks
c) X-Ray Vision
PUBG Mobile Ban Pan Report from July 23 to July 29, 2021:
List of accounts banned
1) 20% Crown Accounts banned
2) 13% Silver Accounts banned
3) 20% of Diamond Accounts banned
4) 2% Conqueror Accounts Banned
5) 12% Gold Accounts Banned
6) 11% Platinum Accounts Banned
7) 17% Bronze Accounts Banned
8) 5% Ace Accounts Banned
List of Banned Cheats
1) 12% Accounts Banned due to Auto-Aim Hacks
2) 11% Accounts Banned due to X-Ray Vision
3) 52% Accounts Banned due to Modification of Character Model.
4) 5% Accounts Banned due to Modification of Area Damage
5) 10% of Accounts are banned due to Speed Hacks.
6) 10% of Accounts banned where reason is not specified