PUBG Mobile has published its new anti-cheating report on 22nd August 2021 and according to this latest ban pan report, 1,048,002 accounts have been made permanent and now the owners of these accounts will never be able to access them. PUBG Mobile has published its new anti-cheating report between August 13th, 2021 to August 19th, 2021. PUBG Mobile's developer has come up with Anti-Cheating Squad to ban cheaters in the game and if any member of the squad feels that cheats are used in the game then they can report it to the official team of PUBG Mobile and if In the review of the official team, it is found that hacks or cheats have been used in the game, then taking action against that account, it is banned permanently.
It is a very good thing for the players of the game that PUBG Mobile always keeps taking action against the cheaters so that the players who do not want to cheat the game, their trust is always maintained for the game. Today we tell you in these articles that for what reasons PUBG Mobile has banned all these accounts.
PUBG Mobile has banned 1,048,002 accounts for these 3 main reasons:
1) Auto-Aim Hacks
2) X-ray vision
3) Modification of Character Model/Other
PUBG Mobile Ban Pan Report from August 13th to August 19th, 2021:
List of accounts banned
1) 22% Crown Accounts banned
2) 10% Silver Accounts banned
3) 21% of Diamond Accounts banned
4) 2% Conqueror Accounts Banned
5) 6% Gold Accounts Banned
6) 16% Platinum Accounts Banned
7) 11% Bronze Accounts Banned
8) 12% Ace Accounts Banned
List of Banned Cheats
1) 6% Accounts Banned due to Auto-Aim Hacks
2) 4% Accounts Banned due to X-Ray Vision
3) 77% Accounts Banned due to Modification of Character Model.
4) 5% Accounts Banned due to Modification of Area Damage
5) 4% of Accounts are banned due to Speed Hacks.
6) 4% of Accounts banned where reason is not specified