There is a piece of very good news for PUBG Mobile players, which all the players were eagerly waiting for and that is that the 1.6 beta update of PUBG Mobile has been released. You can download the PUBG Mobile 1.6 beta update on your Android phones now and have the features given in the new version. PUBG Mobile 1.5 update was released last month in August and now players were waiting for the new version and finally, their wait was over on August 23rd, 2021. We will provide you PUBG Mobile 1.6 Beta Update APK file download link in this article, which you can download and download on your phone very easily.
Before following the steps given below, let us tell you that the size of the PUBG Mobile 1.6 Beta Update APK file is 724 MB. Before downloading this file, all players should check whether their Android device has enough storage space to download the file.
How To Download PUBG Mobile 1.6 Beta Update?
1) Players first have to visit the official website of PUBG Mobile to download the APK or players can go to the website by clicking on the link given below.
PUBG Mobile 1.6 beta APK : Click here to download
2) After this you have to download the PUBG Mobile 1.6 Beta Update APK file.
3) After the file is downloaded, you have to enable the "Installation from Unknown Source" option by going to your phone's settings and follow the installation process to install the file.
4) After the PUBG Mobile 1.6 beta update file is installed, players will have to open their game application and choose between the given 2 options.
a) Low-spec Resource Pack
b) HD Resource Pack.
5) After this, players will have a pop-up screen VCB and after filling the invitation code there players will have to click on "OK" and after that players can enjoy the features available in PUBG Mobile 1.6 beta update.