PUBG New State has recently announced the second alpha test for mobile which will be available for both Android and iOS devices. Its registration has already started, people of some selected countries can do registrations now. PUBG New State Alpha Test will be available for selected participants and any participant who is selected will be able to access the features of the game. So here we tell you today how you can apply for PUBG New State Second Alpha Test.
Steps to Apply for PUBG New State Second Alpha Test:
Step 1: First of all you have to visit the official website of PUBG New State otherwise you can click here to directly access the website.
Step 2: Tap on the "Apply for Alpha Test" button given.
Step 3: After this, you have to select your operating system. If you are using an Android device then click on the "Apply for Android alpha test" option and if you are an iOS device user then click on "Apply for iOS alpha test".
Step 4: After this, the players have to enter their email-id and click on the "Apply" button.
Timeline to Apply for PUBG New State Second Alpha Test
- Application period – August 9 to August 23
- Alpha Tester Selection announcement – August 26 at 10 AM SGT (UTC +8)
- Pre-download phase – August 26 to August 27
- Alpha Test period – August 27 to August 29
Device Requirement for PUBG New State Second Alpha Test
- Android Devices: Minimum RAM Requirement is 2 GB and the version should be 6 or higher.
- Ios Devices: Minimum Requirement iPhone 6S with Ios 13 or higher.