PUBG Mobile has published its new anti-cheating report on 8th August 2021 and according to this new report, PUBG Mobile has permanently banned 1,080,773 accounts. This new anti-cheating report has been published between 30 August to 5 July 2021 and now the owners of these accounts will never be able to access these accounts.
PUBG Mobile has banned these accounts for 3 main reasons, the first reason being "Modification of Character Model", the second main reason being "Auto-AIM Hacks" and the last reason being "Modification of Area Damage. To ban cheaters, there is a special "Investigator Squad" that any player of the game can be a part of. If any player of the game reports a cheat or hack in the game, then the system generates a video of that and that video Sends it to multiple investigators and a majority confirms that there has been a cheat in the game, then the official team of Final Step Mobile will review that video and if the cheat is confirmed in the game then the official team will ban that account permanent.
PUBG Mobile Ban Pan Report from July 30 to August 5, 2021:
List of accounts banned
- 22% Crown Accounts banned
- 3% Silver Accounts banned
- 20% of Diamond Accounts banned
- 2% Conqueror Accounts Banned
- 5% Gold Accounts Banned
- 15% Platinum Accounts Banned
- 20% Bronze Accounts Banned
- 13% Ace Accounts Banned
List of Banned Cheats
- 16% Accounts Banned due to Auto-Aim Hacks
- 15% Accounts Banned due to X-Ray Vision
- 31% Accounts Banned due to Modification of Character Model.
- 15% Accounts Banned due to Modification of Area Damage
- 14% of Accounts are banned due to Speed Hacks.
- 8% of Accounts banned where reason is not specified