A new anti-cheat notice has been published on the BGMI official website and according to this new notice, 136,955 accounts have been banned permanently. BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA DAILY is banning the accounts of hackers or cheaters so that an unclean environment remains in the game. BGMI was released for the Indian users on July 2nd, 2021 which has given a great battle royale experience. Since the launch of the game, hackers became very active and the environment of the game started deteriorating. To maintain the pleasant gaming environment, the developers started taking action against hackers and cheaters and till now millions of accounts have been banned permanently.
BGMI has published its latest anti-cheating report between September 17 and September 23 and if players want detailed information on this notice, they can visit the "News Section" page on the official website of BGMI. BGMI wrote in its post "We have collected and investigated cases through our security system and community monitoring, and permanently banned 136,955 accounts from September 17 ~ September 23". BGMI published its 1st anti-cheat notice on July 30, 2021, and the 8th notice has been published on September 27, 2021.
BGMI Anti-Cheat Notice published till September 28th, 2021
1) BGMI Anti-Cheat Notice 1 Published from July 30 to August 5 and a total of 336,736 accounts were banned permanently.
2) BGMI Anti-Cheat Notice 2 was published from August 6 to August 12 and a total of 181,578 accounts were banned permanently.
3) BGMI Anti-Cheat Notice 3 was published from August 13 to August 19 and a total of 271,880 accounts were banned permanently.
4) BGMI Anti-Cheat Notice 4 was published from August 20 to August 26 and a total of 195,423 accounts were banned permanently.
5) BGMI Anti-Cheat Notice 5 was published from August 27 to September 2 and a total of 198,194 accounts were banned permanently.
6) BGMI Anti-Cheat Notice 6 was published from September 3 to September 9 and a total of 142,578 accounts were banned permanently.
7) BGMI Latest Anti-Cheat Notice 7 was published from September 10 to September 16 and a total of 59,247 accounts are banned permanently.
8) BGMI Latest Anti-Cheat Notice 8 was published from September 17 to September 23 and a total of 136,955 accounts are banned permanently.
If we talk about the accounts banned from July 30 to September 23, 2021, then BGMI has permanently banned total of 15,22,591 accounts till now.