PUBG Mobile has released its first update of 2022, 1.8.0, in which the most awaited Spider-Man game mode has been launched. A new map and many new features have been launched in this update by the developers of the game. PUBG Mobile 1.8 update can be downloaded directly from Google Play Store or Apple App Store but Android users can also download this update through APK file.
The size of the APK file of the PUBG Mobile 1.8 update is 715 MB, so players must check the storage space of their phone before downloading it. The APK file of this new update is available on the official website of PUBG Mobile. Also, since this is a compact version, players need to download an additional resource pack when booting the game for the first time then install PUBG Mobile 1.8 update. If you have not downloaded the PUBG Mobile 1.8 update yet, then you can download it directly from the link given below and also install it by following the instructions.
Steps to Download & Install PUBG Mobile 1.8 update
1) First, players have to download the PUBG Mobile 1.8 update from the below-given link
Click Here to Download ( APK File Pinned on Telegram Channel)
2) After completion of the download, enable the "Install from unknown source" option from your device settings and start the installation process after locating the APK file.
3) After the installation is complete, users need to open the game application. Choose with the option to download the preferred resource pack.
The sizes of the resource pack available options are:
- Low-spec Resource Pack – 366.3 MB
- HD Resource Pack – 717.5 MB
4) After downloading the preferred resource pack, players can sign in to the game and enjoy the latest features released in PUBG Mobile 1.8 update.
|Join Telegram Channel||Join Whatsapp Group|