The players were eagerly waiting for the new update 1.8 update by PUBG Mobile and today finally the official version of the 1.8 update has been released which can be downloaded directly from Google Play Store or Apple App Store. If you are not able to download it from Play Store, then it can also be downloaded through an APK file.
New Classic Mode Map Aftermath is also launched in PUBG 1.8 update and AC Core Modules Firearms are also coming with this map in which players can target their enemies quickly. In PUBG 1.7 update, players got to see collaboration with Arcane and in now in the 1.8 update, the developer is going to collaborate with the Hollywood movie "Spider-Man No Way Home". If you have not yet downloaded the APK and OBB file of the PUBG 1.8 update, then you can download it by following the steps given below.
PUBG Mobile 1.8 Update APK and; OBB File Download
1) First download the PUBG Mobile 1.8 Update APK file from the below-given link
PUBG Mobile 1.8 Update APK - Click Here ( APK +OBB File Uploaded in Telegram)
|Join Telegram Channel||Join Whatsapp Group|
2) The size of the file is approximately 979 MB, players must free up the storage space before downloading the update.
2) After completion of the download, Enable the "Install from Unknown Source" option from your device settings.
3) After enabling, start the installation process.
4) After the completion of installation, open the PUBG Mobile application and log in with your account to enjoy the features launched in PUBG Mobile 1.8 Update