According to some recent media reports, Motorola is going to launch its three new smartphones very soon Motorola Edge 30, Edge 30 Lite, and Edge 30 Ultra in the market, although there is no information from the company about its specifications, price, and launch date. Tipster Yogesh Brar has shared some details about the specifications of the Motorola Edge 30 in his recent tweet. According to recent leaks, Motorola may launch its new phone with 6 GB / 8 GB of LPDDR4x RAM and 128 GB / 256 GB of storage.
Motorola Edge 30 specifications (Expected)
- 6.55-inch P-OLED panel that will produce a Full HD+ resolution and a 144hz refresh rate
- Snapdragon 778G Plus chipset
- 50-megapixel main camera, a 50-megapixel ultrawide lens, and a 2-megapixel depth assist lens
- 32-megapixel selfie camera
- Android 12 Operating System
- 4,020mAh battery that will carry support for 30W fast charging