Battlegrounds Mobile India finally hits on the Google Play Store and available for download. Millions of PUBG Mobile fans in India are now enjoying the game with several exciting features available in the game with Erangel map. The players that are already playing the PUBG Mobile have options to transfer the game progress from PUBG to Battlegrounds Mobile India and some players want to change their username of the current account. In this article, we will guide you through the steps to change the username.
Steps to change the username in Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI)
1) Every player should need a "Rename Card" to change the username and the developers of the game are providing it free of cost.
2) Open the game application and wait for the lobby to complete its process and click on the package symbol option given on the Inventory tab.
3) Once the package section pulls up and find the rename card. Click on the "Use" to use the rename card.
4) Fill in the username a players wants to change username.
5) Click on the "OK" button after entering the new username and click on save.