The wait for the millions of Indian fans of PUBG Mobile is finally over. Krafton the official developers of "Battlegrounds Mobile India" finally launched the game on Google Play Store on July 2, 202 for all the users. PUBG Mobile fans can now download the Indian version of the game "Battlegrounds Mobile India" by visiting the Google Play Store from their devices.
Krafton is also providing data transfer services from PUBG Mobile to Battlegrounds Mobile India. The game is available only for Android devices however the iOS users still have to wait for the game launch in Apple Store. Players that are playing the game on the early access have to update the application by visiting the Google Play Store on their devices. If you have already pre-registered, the game will be automatically downloaded on your devices otherwise you can follow the below-given steps to download the Battlegrounds Mobile India.
Steps to Download Battlegrounds Mobile India:
- Open the Google Play Store App. from your Android devices.
- Search for the "Battlegrounds Mobile India" in the search bar given on the top of the Google Play Store.
- Before Installation makes sure that you have enough storage space on your devices as the file size of Battlegrounds Mobile India is 723 MB.
- Click on the "Install" button
- After downloading the the game will automatically install on your device and you can start enjoying the Battlegrounds Mobile India with all new features.