Battleground Mobile India officially launched in India on July 2nd, 2021 and millions of users are enjoying the India version of PUBG Mobile. The users that were playing the PUBG Mobile by using the VPN are thinking about the data transfer from PUBG Mobile to Battlegrounds Mobile India but don't worry the developers of the game are also providing the data transfer services till July 6th, 2021
Battlegrounds Mobile India recently stated in a post that "Currently Krafton is providing data transfer service to safely secure the data of fans from India". Battlegrounds Mobile India will shut down data transfer services from July 6th, 2021 until further notice so users are advised to transfer their data before the given data.
Important Points before transferring your PUBG Mobile data to Battlegrounds Mobile India
1) Players in India who have an account from the PUBG MOBILE Nordic Map: Livik ("Prior App") can only transfer the data.
2) The data transfer services will be available until December 31, 2021.
3) Only limited data from the PUBG Mobile App account will be transferred to Battlegrounds Mobile India.
4) The data transfer can only be possible by using your Facebook and Twitter accounts and players will not be able to transfer their data if they are using a Google Play Games account.
5) It is recommended that players have to transfer data transfer right after creating their character ID and before playing the Battlegrounds Mobile India. If a player proceeds with the data transfer after playing the game with their new account in the New Application, the data from the Prior App will replace any data existing on the New App such that all of the player’s progress including purchased items and play data from the New app will be deleted.