Online Process to Apply for Driving License in Delhi: Ministry of Road Transport and Highways has launched a website to apply online driving license for Delhi and if you want to apply for a license in National Capital then you need to go somewhere No, you can apply by following the simple steps given below. The Ministry of Road Transport and Highways launched the online services of license in February 2021 and you can get e driving license by clearing the online test.
There are 3 types of driving licenses in Delhi which are given below
- Driving License for Transport Vehicles
- Driving License for Light Motor vehicles like cars, Jeep, etc.
- Driving license for a motorcycle without gear
Documents Required To Apply For Online Driving License In Delhi
1) Aadhar card
2) Address Proof (Ration Card, Pan Card, Electricity Bill)
3) Date of birth proof (10th mark sheet, birth certificate)
4) Passport size photo (To Upload Online)
5) Signature ((To Upload Online)
6) Learning license number
7) Contact no.
How to Apply for a driving license in Delhi through the online process
1) To apply for an online driving license in Delhi, visit the official website of the Ministry of Transport and Highways or Click Here to visit directly.
2) On the top left side of the website homepage, you will find the "Online Service" option
3) After clicking on the Online Service option, select your state "Delhi" to apply.
4) Choose from the given options "Apply for Driving License".
5) After this, you have to Generate an OTP after entering your contact no.
6) Enter your complete details given in the application form.
7) Upload your photo along with the signature and upload all the required documents.
8) Choose the best suitable Test Drives date from the given dates and make sure to carry your ID proof when going for the Test Drive.