Chinese smartphone maker Vivo has launched its new smartphone Vivo Y01 in the African market. The company has launched this smartphone with MediaTek Helio P35 SoC, paired with 2GB of RAM. This smartphone is having a single 8-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel selfie shooter camera. Vivo Y01 runs Android 11 (Go edition) with Funtouch OS 11.1 skin on top. This phone is available with 2 color options 'Elegant Black and Sapphire Blue' for the customers.
The news of Vivo Y01's India launch has not come out yet, but it is being said that the company can launch it in the Indian market very soon. The new Vivo Y01 will be available in several African countries, including Kenya, but its price has not been revealed yet. You can check the complete specifications of Vivo Y01 below.
Vivo Y01 Specifications
1) Android 11 (Go edition) with Funtouch OS 11.1 skin on top
2) 6.51-inch HD+ (720x1,600 pixels) Halo FullView IPS LCD display
3) MediaTek P35 SoC mated to 2GB of RAM
4) 8-megapixel primary camera and the 5-megapixel selfie shooter
5) 32GB of internal memory that can be further expanded via a microSD card (up to 1TB)
6) 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5, Micro USB (USB 2.0) port, USB OTG, and a 3.5mm headphone jack
7) 5,000mAh battery with 10W charging support
8) 63.96x75.2x8.28mm and weighs 178 grams