The ASUS ZenFone 9 has finally been introduced in the market with a 5.9-inch Full HD+ OLED screen with 120Hz refresh rate and also Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC with up to 16GB of RAM. The company has currently launched this phone in Europe, Hong Kong and Taiwan first, with North America, Japan, Indonesia and parts of South America and the company is preparing to launch it in other countries very soon.
ASUS ZenFone 9 will run Android 12 with ZenUI 9 and the company has promised OS updates and security patches only for the next 2 years. The ASUS Zenfone 9 comes in Midnight Black, Starry Blue, Sunset Red and Moonlight White colours and is priced at 799 Euros (Rs. 64,465 approx. / US$ 809). in Europe and starts at $699 (Rs. 55,695 approx.) in the US for 8GB + 128GB model. You can check the complete specifications of the ASUS ZenFone 9 below.
ASUS ZenFone 9 Specifications
1) 5.9-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED HDR 10+ 20:9 aspect ratio display with 120Hz refresh rate.
2) Up to 3.2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno next-gen GPU
3) 8GB RAM with 128GB UFS 3.1 storage and 8GB / 16GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
4) Runs with Android 12 with ASUS ZenUI 9
5) Dual SIM support (nano + nano)
6) 50MP camera with Sony IMX766 sensor, f/1.9 aperture, six-axis gimbal stabilization, 2×2 OCL PDAF, 12MP ultra-wide camera with Sony IMX663 sensor with the macro option, Dual PDAF, 8k video recording and 12MP autofocus front camera with Sony IMX663 sensor
7) Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
8) Dimensions: 146.58×68.17×9.45; Weight: 169g
9) 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax 6E, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, Galileo(E1+E5a), QZSS(L1+L5), NavIC(L5), USB Type-C, NFC
10) 4300mAh battery with 30W fast charging support