PUBG Mobile has published a new anti-cheating report on August 29th, 2021 and according to this new report, 1,418,893 accounts have been banned due to cheats. PUBG Mobile has permanently banned all these accounts and now users of these accounts will never be able to access them. PUBG Mobile is a very awesome battle royale game with which millions of players are associated worldwide and the HD graphics and features available in the game make it even more interesting. There are many such features in PUBG Mobile that players have to purchase using UC and for many players, it is not possible to purchase them. Many players are using third-party applications to get the features but using third-party applications is against the policy of PUBG Mobile and if the official team of PUBG Mobile feels that such activity is happening from any account, they take action against those accounts and ban them permanently.
PUBG MOBILE BANPAN report is published every week in which millions of accounts are banned because in all these accounts either cheats are used or they do activities against the policy of the game. PUBG Mobile has published reports on its social media accounts between August 20th and August 26th, 2021, and 1,418,893 accounts have been banned for three main reasons:
a) Modification of Character Model
b) Other Hacks
c) Speed and Auto Aim Hacks
PUBG Mobile Ban Pan Report from August 20th to August 26th, 2021:
List of accounts banned
- 16%Crown Accounts banned
- 9% Silver Accounts banned
- 17% Diamond Accounts banned
- 1% Conqueror Accounts Banned
- 8% Gold Accounts Banned
- 12% Platinum Accounts Banned
- 28% Bronze Accounts Banned
- 9% Ace Accounts Banned
List of Banned Cheats
- 12% Accounts Banned due to Auto-Aim Hacks
- 11% Accounts Banned due to X-Ray Vision
- 37% Accounts Banned due to Modification of Character Model.
- 11% of Accounts Banned due to Modification of Area Damage
- 12% of Accounts are banned due to Speed Hacks.
- 17% of Accounts banned where reason is not specified