PUBG Mobile has again taken action against the cheaters and has permanently banned 1,026,448 accounts. PUBG Mobile has published the latest anti-cheating report on its social media handles, banning accounts and making it clear that players who go against the game's policies will not be spared. PUBG Mobile is a great Battle Royale game that is very much liked by worldwide players and millions of players are joining daily with the game but there are many of these players who always want to win the game by cheating. This anti-cheating squad has been launched in the game to ban these cheaters.
PUBG Mobile has published the BAN PAN report between August 27th to September 2nd, 2021, in which 1,026,448 accounts have been permanently banned. PUBG Mobile has banned all these accounts for three main reasons, out of which the first reason is Modification of Character Model, the second reason is Auto-Aim Hacks and the third main reason is Speed Hacks / X-Ray Vision / Modification of Area Damage. Let us now tell you which accounts have been banned by PUBG Mobile and what are the reasons for banning all these accounts.
PUBG Mobile Ban Pan Report from August 27th to September 2nd, 2021:
List of PUBG Mobile accounts banned permanently
1) 15% Crown Accounts banned
2) 9% Silver Accounts banned
3) 15% Diamond Accounts banned
4) 1% Conqueror Accounts Banned
5) 8% Gold Accounts Banned
6) 11% Platinum Accounts Banned
7) 32% Bronze Accounts Banned
8) 9% Ace Accounts Banned
List of Cheats due to which these accounts banned
1) 16% Accounts Banned due to Auto-Aim Hacks
2) 15% Accounts Banned due to X-Ray Vision
3) 28% Accounts Banned due to Modification of Character Model.
4) 15% Accounts Banned due to Modification of Area Damage
5) 15% of Accounts are banned due to Speed Hacks.
6) 11% of Accounts banned where reason is not specified